20070409

I know I've made mistakes.

I've always been afraid.

Another day. No work for today. Just looking forward for dinner tonight with my family. Long time since we had a meal together. Hmmmmm, I missed Jayjay. ): Somehow. He booked in last night, and he's only coming back 5 days later. Sigh, back to the old routine 3 weeks ago. And time now to get use to his absence again.. No more, "GIRL! ...." or "LENE AHHHH! ...." This is boring and dreadinggggg... ):

Friends around me are facing so much problems lately, sometimes I don't know how I can help them. Well, the best remedy: 'The Listening Ear'. Yeah, be still and listen. Or another one when things get extreme: 'Yes, you can use my shoulder.' Hahaha... Sorry, personal jokes to entertain myself. : S Hey you people out there having affairs with the heart, don't fret, 'cause I'm all ears. (: Come on! Be well, love!

Hmmmm.. Being cooped up at home makes me think back a lot more. Histories and pasts that I forbid from repeating... Or not..? All these thoughts locked inside.... How can I put this to a stop? Sigh.. Just when I thought I was getting hectic with life. Hmmmm, oh well, looking forward to work tom, wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun. LOL. GOOD. And seeing the bandits on mon! (: Yeah we don't miss band pratice, we miss the band people! Right (:

"LENE AHHHHHH......" Got nothing better to talk about. Finally changed the skin. I want my damn photoshop back. I can't make skins ): I'M SO BORED! ARG, Migrain attack! I suspect I have some illness in me. I think it's high blood pressure. Oh, a chance to die! Lol, just kidding.. I'm just afraid I'll inherit my dad's disease... Since I've already inherited my mum's myopia.. Sigh. Oh well, life is to live and to die. So ya. Who knows what happens next? I might just faint infront of you. Don't freak out. :/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home